It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:13 pm 

Now that I got your attention. I need support from my friends. This is probably not the place to talk about this. Please forgive me. I just need encouragement.

Check this out if you have time:
http://www.dirtdoctor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4839

Happy Gardening!

The entire Kingdom of God can be totally explained as an Organic Garden (Mark 4:26)
William Cureton

Post subject: moving "compost"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:52 pm 

Dear Capt'n-
(forgive me if this is a duplicate but I don't think my 1st answer 'went thru')
While many of us have 'been there' we still don't walk in your shoes. I hate to say 'hang in there' but you have to! We're counting on you! I for one looked you up as soon as I signed up on this website & LOVED your H'ween costume, all your insight & advice, so you have to keep your chin up & continue your work. Forgive your Ex, you will feel liberated by doing so. (you don't have to FORGET!) I bet you will have a following immediately if you start up a new ministry-you are a very spiritual person. Everyone who reads your posts will feel for you during this time whether they know what to say to you or not. I wish you the very best, you have my thoughts & prayers. When it comes down to it-I WISH YOU ENOUGH!
Believe.
Patty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:21 pm 

Well Cap'n, when I first read your thread title, I was ready to fire off a smart a$$ reply..."you can move them to my backyard". However, after following your thread link, I now see that this is a much more solemn subject matter.

Of course I'm certain that you have the moral support of your fellow forumites. As has already been stated, you are a respected member of our community, and I personally enjoy your contributions. If you desire prayful support, that is available. I won't go into any philosophical mumbo jumbo about how bad things happen to good people blah...blah...blah as it sounds as though your faith is self sustaining and you already possess that knowledge. I will ask that God continue to bless you and your family through these trying, but temporay times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:05 am 

Thanks so much!
I really appreciate it!

The entire Kingdom of God can be totally explained as an Organic Garden (Mark 4:26)
William Cureton